My hobby

Hello everyhere , today is a very good day, is time of probablibe my favorite blog , today I going to talk about my favorite hobby and one important part of my life, The anime and manga , today I goint to talk about my favorite manga , Deadman Wonderland , is a history of Jinsei Kataoka and drew by Kazuma Kondou.

This manga is a survival history to talk about Ganta Igarashi a japanese teen that one days theirs classmates are brutal murderer by a person  with roble covert with blood and big smile , that escape of the scene in act, after Ganta descover that how is a unique survivor is accused for the murder of classmate and sent to a most famous and prestigius prison , Deadman Wonderland , this prision is very special is a private institution that used a their convict  for entertain a corrupt high society.
In this point start the fight of Ganta for survive in this crazy place and take a revenge counter the "Red man".
Now I goint to talk about why this history is so impotant for me , firts is a history that more times I read  , Always I start read again I discover a new a plane of complex or signal of how this history not have a plothole and in the personally this history learn me that not important how unfair is the life or society is more important have a brave for surpass this injustices.

This manga have adaptation of anime but not is a faithful a his sources because jump a part of history and change a narrative times, is a simple animation for while away.  nothing special , but I insist the original history in manga is a special for me. in general the anime learn me that important of try the be consistent with yourself and with other.

Resultado de imagen para deadman wonderland



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario