My Biografy

My Biography
My name is Daniel , I born in Santiago , Chile in march 12 of  1999 , I grew up in the borough of Ñuñoa . I started go to school at the 4 years old in "Alcantara de Peñalolen" school and finish my school  in this same school at the 17 years old  , I lived with my mother  until 13 years , then I lived with my father and my sister until 18 years old,  presently I live with my aunt and my cousins.
I traveled for south of brazil and the Rosario Island , Colombia.
I played a Volley during my schools years and enjoyed very much .
A year ago I entered to a University of Chile to study the major of Chemistry . because I think this major is interesant.

Comentarios

  1. I've never heard of Rosario Island in Colombia, and I think I know geography pretty well...how intriguing...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Daniel i would like to meet the south of Brasil and i'm not finding polola ;c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn't know you had a sister! You tricked me!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. volleyball is an interesting sport!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario