Post Grade

Hello everybody , today I going to present a special blog , today I going talk about the post grade studies . Very important theme  and the final decision in my formation how Chemist  ,today when I just take a second years of my career  I very interesting in the industrial area of the chemistry , because I like very much a laboratory. the practical experience is very funny for my and how now I star to learn about the organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry , Now I would like a post grade for inorganic laboratory. My question , which is best choice for my goal ? . According my investigation ( thank a teacher Telha for lend me material for investigate) I have two , a professional degree or master. now a good point about professional degree  , is in my university and for me is most cosy stay in Chile , and is more simple take a job with this , but a master same have a good point for example a investigation in industrial area is a scarce and valuable , only advance in the chemistry industry is very good recompense but are very hard and most expensive..
For example I like a industry relationship with maritime or food area but maybe is only because now I don't know nothing about a mineral area . hard decision

Resultado de imagen para chemistry industry

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario