My job fantasy or maybe my future

Hello , today I going to talk about from the special question , What I would study if I were not  study chemistry now ? , in other world my plan B . this job or career is a Gastronomy , why I like a gastronomy ? , is simple is because  the gastronomy represent and study a infinity possibilities it has a cooking and food . the good gourmet is a all-round people that see in the food plates all aspect of chef or person that cooking this plate , it is a capable to see the tradition , innovation , and evolution of the one county only probe a typical food , the gourmet knows about a wonderful theme , knows a  good manners , history of several country and obviously  know about from culinary  techniques and amazing product and flavors.
But if for me is very special and wonderful life why I not study a gastronomy instead a chemistry ? for me until today is a problem question but I today a sure one thing , with the chemistry is possible understand everything , for this is possible that when I in the future with resources  I can job in the area of flavors or know about from culinary techniques or sciences behind a food.
Yes, to end this blog I like a say one thing , my vision of my career is that the chemistry is a mother of sciences so I learn a chemistry is possible I understand a another sciences and for this maybe I can in the future I work in my all dreams o I want to do.


Resultado de imagen para gastronomy desetrImagen relacionada

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario