My Cat

Hello today I going talk about from my most important pet , I am a men of cat , since my have a memory I always want a cat and  my cat Castaña fulfill my dream , her is a Siberian Cat , my story whit her start when I have a 10 years old . In pet shop I always visit one day showed up  a little cat , since I see I start a say my mom I liked , The next day with my mother took her and going from my  house. Castaña is a very difficult pet , always cry for attention and bad with food and have a custom to biting a plant of garden ... but my father and me always forgive her because her is very cute, always her put a adorable face , for petting , for food , and for her say apology.

How all cat , Castaña is very elegant and proud  her never eat a food her not like and Her like stay in the tree for sun bath and see a people since front the top. 10 years old passed since I obtain my cat and her definitely is part of my family and is very special both for me and for my dad.


Resultado de imagen para gato siberiano n

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario