My Best Holydays


My Best holidays

My best holidays when I was a 8 years old in the summer of 2010,  My parents , my sister and me traveled a Brazil , First we arrived in Sao Paulo ' airport  , when we take a bus to Florianopolis , specifically near to "Dos ingleses " beach, We were there for two weeks. This beach is very wide , with a big waves for this reason , it always are a people , near to beach there was a buffet restaurant , it was the first buffet I knew , it was a delicious , specially a ice cream with milk sweet sauce. other thing that  impressed me is a night life in the beach , very near that beach there wear a many  restaurant , and the sea was illuminated with  light poles  all night for you swim everything yo wish.

My third week in Brazil , we went  a "Garopaba" borough , in this beach I swim with ( very near) dolphins and visit a many museum, I was one week in this place , finally I visit a  "Porto Alegre " city , and this place it not good idea for touring  because is a very poor city. have a many homeless people and damaged buildings , I was 1 days in this city , the next day I went to Sao Paulo  to take a plane back a Chile.





Resultado de imagen para playa dos inglese "Dos inglese beach"



Resultado de imagen para garopaba brasil Garopaba







Comentarios

  1. I want to know Brazil because there is good soccer !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Brazil is amazing, I was in Florianopolis about 4 years ago and yes... just amazing .

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Brazil is beautiful I hope to go sometime

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i want to go to brazil some day!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It´s a very beautiful place. I hope I´ll go some day .

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario