A country I would like to visit



Hello everybody again, in this blog I  going to talk about from the country I always wanted to visit, and this country is .. I still can not decide where travel,  on one side I would visit Japan for my otaku likes and Japan is the most eccentric country in the world, The Japanese culture is very different a, for example, a Chilean culture, since ways to say hello until expression of affection, additionally I have much interested in the Shinto temples in Japan for example in Kyoto or Tokyo  But for another side I  would also like to visit Australia because this fauna is very special and I did not refer a platypus or kangaroos I refer a marine fauna , the amazing fish, a colorful octopus and sea serpent or exotic mammals (for example a Tasmanian devil) . But not unique in Australia, this country has a Great barrier reef or Ayers rock and beautiful beach.
Obviously, I will try to eat all delicious plate for Australia or Japan or everywhere where I state.
For finally for today I like to say I hope in the future I can visit Australia and Japan and all parts of the world that I want.


Resultado de imagen para gran barrera de coralResultado de imagen para shinto temples

Resultado de imagen para gastronomia japonesaResultado de imagen para gran barrera de coral
File:Kangaroo steak.jpg Kangaroo steak Resultado de imagen para gastronomia japonesa arroz

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't like Australia because there are spiders :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like go to Japan too! Is so interesting their culture :3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario