Volley

Hello everybody , today I going talk about from my favorite sport , the volleyball , this sport I star to practice in 2012 in my school . first , what it a volleyball ? According to the Olympic committee the volleyball is a sport  in which two teams of six players are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court under organized rules.
Why is fun ? the volleyball is a team sport , and all player are a important , all can attack and all can defend , this versatility for me is very unique for a sport , and not forget a most funny moment of the volley , when you run for hit a ball and for one second you see all in slow motions , this feel simply magic.

What a contriubid for my life this sport ? the patient and empathy , in volleyball is very important control your ego and leave to others play in the precise moment .

Resultado de imagen para volley

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario