My experience with blog

Today is a special day , today is the last blog and I can not feel more happy about it  ,the reason ? I hate the blogs ! really , is truth,  blog is useful but is very boring making in computer , yes I know the reason because the blog is in computer is for make easier a the correction and  the feedback between classmate , I prefer make a blog or activity in the classroom , in paper ,I feel that I learn more. I not lier ,  I used a traductor when I get stuck , and this is a problem , the last year in english two it was more fruitful because I never get stuck and I spoke more than this years. First , I want to be clarity it not fault of teacher , in class of thursday I feel that learn the good form , because we speak more and I like more the class´s activity. But not everything of blogs is bad , this activity let me know more a my friends.

In summary I don't like a blog , I prefer a class , but the blog is a pragmatic exercise and as final gesture in this final blog  I write unused a traductor , but me take very most time that a blog wrote in normal class ( yes this blog I wrote in my house for skip the class)

Comentarios