my Big Surprise

My favourite subject since I entered a university is a Electromagnetic , this subject have a relationship with physical area and is base for physiochemistry , in this subject learn about interaction of the electromagnetic waves. for that , the subject have a  three important units , First is a  movement for electrons , point charge and electric field  , second,  learn about magnetic force and magnetic field , finally this subject learn about diffraction and composition of the light and how interact with molecules ,also a little of optical .

This subject learn of two form , one is a formal class or cathedra and laboratory practice with respective inform.

My most big surprise since I entered a university is this subject , during my school time I really hate a physical , for this reason it was so surprising , so interesting and enjoyable what was the laboratory practice. For example :study of solutions, conductivity , and polarization of light product interact with enantiomers or optical active molecules, they a have been the best laboratory practices I had until now. 


Resultado de imagen para moleculas opticamente activa

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario