Change for my Study

Today I create a very interesting blog, what things would changes of my faculty o my study?. For me in general the most bad point about this faculty is a building or equip, we don´t have diner and in laboratory don´t have a enough material for all student, another bad point, is when a change in prerequisites for take a new subject without warning a student, is harming even more student with arrears, in relationship with a last point is very bad that annul subject are taught.
this point is simple, I change a form I how educate in some subject , I refer a when in a laboratory class they advance  theory class,  for example in subject of the laboratory of organic chemistry we have a pratical about contents that we still do not see in class of Organic Chemistry and this fault is a bad synchronization in study programme , this point is very bad because the students don´t practice contents seen in class , the students have a practical experience without understand  a theory  and only following instruction. in my vision the  programme needs to more focus in develop a skills of team works, for example create  activity when the students they have to do a practical but each part of practic is done for one student, with the another classmate as support . is only a idea.
Another point, in class of chemistry when teach a chemical reaction or synthesis is a good idea show this process with a image or video , not only a chemical equation
thinks in the future is important for Chemist know about a new technologies.


Resultado de imagen para facultad de quimica universidad de chile

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario